If you have a group of artists that would like Susan to teach a class, please contact her. She will customize a class just for your group, travelling to your location. Please give her a call and she'll come up with something fun and exciting.
Susan has been a professional artist for the past 20 years. She has taken workshops from some of Canada’s finest artist.
She has been teaching classes for over 5 years and is happy to share her knowledge, tricks, tips and passion for acrylic painting.
Susan has a fun and relaxed way of teaching, working with students at their individual level, ensuring a good learning experience for all.
Reasons to take a workshop
- Taking a class is rejuvenating and awakens your senses.
- Workshops let you play with techniques that you many have never thought of.
- It exercises your brain. It allows you to be brave by stepping outside your comfort zone.
- You get to socialize with like-minded artists an make new friends.
- Lastly, but most importantly, it is FUN!!!